Filed under Jokes
Peter Kay’s Universal Truths:
1) Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2) At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3) You’re never quite sure whether it’s ok to eat green crisps.
4) Everyone who grew up in the 80′s has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator.
5) Reading when you’re drunk is horrible.
6) Sharpening a pencil with a knife makes you feel really manly.
7) You’re never quite sure whether it’s against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
8.) Nobody ever dares to make a cup-a-soup in a bowl.
9) You never know where to look when eating a banana.
10) Its impossible to describe the smell of a wet cat.
11) Rummaging in an overgrown garden will always turn up a bouncy ball.
12) Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
13) The most embarrassing thing you can do as a schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.
14) The smaller the monkey the more it looks like it would kill you at the first given opportunity.
15) Some days you see lots of people on crutches.
16) Every bloke at some stage while taking a pee, flushed half way through and then raced against the flush.
17) Old women with mobiles look wrong.
18) It’s impossible to look cool whilst picking up a frisbee.
19) Driving through a tunnel makes you feel excited .
20) Old ladies can eat more than you think.
21) You can’t respect a man who carries a dog.
22) There’s no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you’ve got your hand or head stuck in something.
23) The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
24) People who don’t drive slam car doors.
25) Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose.
26) Bricks are horrible to carry.
27) Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
Some great questions, brought you by Peter Kay:
1) Why does your gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed?
2) If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
3) Why can’t women put on mascara with their mouths closed?
4) Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your arse?
5) Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say ‘My name is Peter and I am a alcoholic’?
6) Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?
7) Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
8.) Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries have a ‘use by’ date?
9) Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp no one would eat?
10) Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
11) Who was the first person to look at a cow and say ‘ I think I’ll squeeze those dangly things here and drink whatever comes out’?
12) What do people in China call their good plates?
13) Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don’t point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
14) Why is the person that handles your money called a ‘broker’?
15) If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
16) Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billon stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
17) Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog’s face he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out of the window?
Have a nice weekend!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.