Filed under Jokes
This is kinda funny, but not all are quite accurate, I should say.
Check out the rest at Heavy Comedy
This is another nice one. Logos of famous brands/sites and their implications in real life!
Came across this Twitpic image that I thought is worth sharing. Check it out!
I’m not sure whose Twitpic account I found this from, but if the person’s reading this, credit to you!
This is quite funny too!
Two hilarious pics on photoshopping – Enjoy!
Do you complain loudly if the Wi-Fi on the airplane fizzles out? Gripe if a YouTube stream falters? Own an HDTV bigger than your couch? If so, you might be spoiled by technology. Read on for more warning signs!
Technology has rewired our brains, altered our expectations, and, frankly, turned us all into cranks.
How do you know if this has happened to you? Look for the following 21 warning signs.
You know you’ve been spoiled rotten by technology when….
1. You no longer complain about how slow, buggy, and crash-prone your PC is. Instead you complain about how slow, buggy, and crash-prone your smartphone is. And now you’re doing it in the checkout line at the supermarket.
2. You automatically assume that every screen is a touchscreen, but you have to touch them all just to make absolutely sure. This explains why you’re no longer allowed to enter Best Buy.
3. Someone else is named Mayor of McFatty Burgers in Foursquare before you are, and you wind up depressed for a week. Don’t worry, you’re still King of the Dorks. Would you like fries with that, Your Highness?
4. You waited in line for 24 hours and spent hundreds of dollars for the latest, greatest iPhone, yet you spend most of your time using it to simulate flatulence. Still, it could be worse–you might actually be that gassy.
5. Nothing is fast enough for you anymore. ATMs, TV remotes, microwave ovens–all now suffer from too much “lag” for your tastes. Fortunately, pressing buttons repeatedly while swearing like a sailor does, in fact, alter the time-space continuum.
6. You can’t attend a meeting or go to dinner without hiding your BlackBerry under the table and secretly responding to e-mail. Worse, you don’t even care that other people wonder what the heck your thumbs are doing down there.
7. Your idea of roughing it is spending a week without TiVo. Those things that keep interrupting the program you’re watching? They’re called “commercials.” Annoying, yes, but usually not fatal.
8. Your flight’s on-board Wi-Fi craps out, and you’re thinking about parachuting down to the nearest Starbucks so that you can log on. Still, that’s better than watching Twilight: Eclipse, the in-flight movie.
9. YouTube just cannot stream videos of cats singing opera fast enough for your tastes. We understand that adopting a Highlander accent and shouting “She canna go na faster cap’n!” helps. If Scotty can’t fix it, nobody can.
10. Somebody cuts you off in traffic, and you immediately search your steering wheel for the ‘Thumbs-Down’ button. The good news: Even when you’re short on thumbs, you still have two middle fingers.
11. You log on to Pandora and find ‘channels’ you don’t remember creating. The Lady Gaga/Madonna station makes some sense, we suppose, but that Disney/Slayer mashup? Time to cut back on the Ambien.
12. You’re seriously considering buying a new Ford Fiesta with Sync just so you can have your tweets read to you while you’re driving. Not to worry–we understand that the folks at Twitter are working on a brain implant. Soon, what’s on Ashton Kutcher’s tiny little mind may also be on yours.
13. You have to find a bigger apartment because your HDTV needs more space. Also, it’s really had enough of your snoring and is demanding separate bedrooms.
14. Your longtime neighbors tell you they’re moving, and you’re really upset because now you’ll need to find another open Wi-Fi connection to “borrow.” That, and they usually kept the curtains open at night.
15. You always keep the lawn neatly manicured and the front of your house spotless, just in case the Google Street View camera van passes by. We’re sure they appreciate the thought, but those lawn gnomes shaped like Sergey Brin and Larry Page are a bit over the top.
16. Your 6-megapixel digital camera isn’t “high-res” enough for you anymore. Hey, if you can’t take bathroom-mirror self-portraits and blow them up to wall size, what good is it?
17. You keep clutching your Apple iPad and waiting for something magical, revolutionary, and life-changing to happen. If that doesn’t occur, don’t blame Apple; you were probably just holding it wrong.
18. You keep telling everyone that you bought an Android phone because you couldn’t abide signing a two-year contract with AT&T, when the real reason is that the Android Market doesn’t ban adult apps. Don’t fret, we won’t tell anybody about your collection of naughty Popeye and Olive Oyl pics.
19. You wear a hoodie 24/7 no matter what the temperature and refuse to take it off, lest someone discover the satanic-cult insignia on the inside. Still, you’re 26 and a billionaire on paper, and they’re making movies about you, so you must be doing something right.
20. You’re bummed that Megan Fox ignored your Facebook friend request. Not to worry–that’s not really Megan, it’s a 400-pound guy in drag. Then again, if 400-pound guys in drag won’t even friend you, maybe you have bigger problems.
And, 21. Your boss is threatening to fire you, bill collectors are calling, your significant other “needs to talk,” your mother is on her way over for a visit, and all you can think about is “I wonder if there’s an app for that.” Hate to tell you, dude, but there isn’t–yet.
[Warning: Obscenity precaution for the sensitive!]
As funny as it may sound, this weather channel in the US really was out of their mind. The cloud they designed looks like a giant penis!
Does this guy in the video realize it? Do the producers of the show realize it? We’ll never know for sure. In any event, good work, Texas/Mexico border. Brain-numbing!
Filed under Jokes
What happens when the concept of Inception merges with the LoTR trilogies, Star Wars or the X-Men trilogy?
This is the result!
This is funny and interesting at the same time. With the everyone’s moving towards a common object, Cyberworld, how would we start perceiving normal things in life?
A simple example; human body explained in PHP and HTML!