Filed under Tech
iPhone 4 was phenomenal. iPhone 4S, albeit with minimal changes, has done it again. Taking into account of the OS, the new iPhone is one of the most powerful devices to enter the market this year (Android is still considerably slow and sluggish to a certain extent, so there’s no point comparing Android phones with computer-like hardware specs even).
- Dual core Ghz processor;
- Dual core GPU (7 times faster than previous iPhone);
- 1GB of RAM
- 8MP camera (f 2/4, backside illuminated CMOS), with IR filter, 5 element lens, mere 1.1 seconds from first picture to another;
- 1080p video recording;
- Same retina display (3.5″);
- Wireless mirroring;
- iOS 5;
- Siri – Assistant feature! [This one is really revolutionary, with natural language mastering];
- Black and white versions, 16GB: $199, 32GB for $299, 64GB for $399 (US prices with carrier contracts).
The phone goes on sale in the US (and 6 other countries) on 14 October 2011, and in 22 other countries on 28 October 2011. The remaining 70+ countries will get it later!